Camping Kills [XOXO]
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Camping Kills [XOXO]

[XOXO] Team Community Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

I'm Big News

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
SoulBlade213

I'm Big News Empty
PostSubject: I'm Big News   I'm Big News I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 05, 2011 12:15 am

I was going to post in General Discussion, hoping we had an introductions thread, but no neckbeard has set one up yet. Then I realized, "hey, I'm News!" So, yeah, Red Fi... er... Andrew, reporting in.

P.S. Josh and I talked about hot military chicks today.

P.P.S. Should I let the moose loose to this fiasco?
Back to top Go down
Bigbobbinz

I'm Big News Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm Big News   I'm Big News I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 05, 2011 2:28 pm

Dear Pvt. Cowboy,

We're glad to have you on board. Feel free to get yourself settled in, and grab some chow. Also feel free to bring in the Moose. More the merrier I say.

In the meantime, I saw your Halloween costume (nearly 3 months prior you psycho). You have sweet forearm veins.

Welcome to the party, pal.

XOXO

James Pigstick
Back to top Go down
SoulBlade213

I'm Big News Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm Big News   I'm Big News I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 05, 2011 3:05 pm

Dear Gen. Spartan,

Thanks. I masturbate a lot.

XOXO

SoulBlade213
Back to top Go down
Bigbobbinz

I'm Big News Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm Big News   I'm Big News I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 05, 2011 10:46 pm

Dear Burgerdeer General Hot Toes,

I'm glad you're on here, and even more glad that you pull your hot dog and developed killer forearms as a result. Have you perused the photo section of this forum to check out the working cover are for my book?

You should run with us one of these days, and stop being a prude. I'd love to hear your stories from abroad.

XOXO

James

PS I know how to spell "brigadier"
Back to top Go down
Huge

I'm Big News Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm Big News   I'm Big News I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 06, 2011 2:57 am

I, too, have overly developed forearms with admirable vascularity.

And my palms are hairy.

XOXO

Pkt

PS - Hot military chicks only like other hot military chicks. Sorry to burst your bubble. Might as well put that image in your spank bank for a later forearm workout anyway.
Back to top Go down
Huge

I'm Big News Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm Big News   I'm Big News I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 06, 2011 3:07 am

PS - Instead of making an intro thread, I made added whole new forum.

Seriously though, I did add one.

XOXO
Back to top Go down
Bigbobbinz

I'm Big News Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm Big News   I'm Big News I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 08, 2011 1:11 pm

I intentionally grew hair on my palms. Not because swinging my sword is a curse, but because I wanted it to feel like I was banging a bear-skin rug. It works.
Back to top Go down
SoulBlade213

I'm Big News Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm Big News   I'm Big News I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 08, 2011 1:15 pm

Duly noted.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

I'm Big News Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm Big News   I'm Big News I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I'm Big News
Page 1 of 1