Camping Kills [XOXO]
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Camping Kills [XOXO]

[XOXO] Team Community Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Nuclear Bombs

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Bigbobbinz

Nuclear Bombs Empty
PostSubject: Nuclear Bombs   Nuclear Bombs I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 24, 2011 3:56 pm

If any member of this forum is interested in acquiring, and detonating a nuclear bomb, I will be holding a seminar.

It will take place between 12PM PST and 3PM PST Sunday June 26th. Location will be the Red Lion Conference Room at their facility in Calbasas, CA. Refreshments will be provided, as well as brunch items. For any items not on the "brunch cuisines" menu, a $3 per diem will be provided for any registered members of the "Nuke: Time For Maximum Devastation" seminar. That per diem will cover essentially nothing.

I will be discussing the strategy, execution, and acquisition of Nuclear devices in Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2.

Please bring a pen/pencil as I will be providing information packets. Note taking is STRONGLY ENCOURAGED! There will be a coloring book portion for noobs.

Tuition: $69
Back to top Go down
Huge

Nuclear Bombs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nuclear Bombs   Nuclear Bombs I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 24, 2011 10:19 pm

There will be a supplemental session offered on the main concourse. This course is geared for the player who's interested in furthering the team's success through cohesion and altruism. The session is titled "Unsung Heros: selflessly Facilitating Nuke Deployment"

Don't let the long title fool you, this course is packed with useful topics. You will learn:
Fundamentals of Good Comm.
How to place supplemental explosives
How to be a human claymore
How to avoid destroying your killstreaks with larger killstreaks
Covering the "nuker" while he reloads so he doesn't die (therefore ruining his chance for showmanship and glory)

Please register by June 25th. Space still available.

Prerequisites: Selflessness 203, teamwork 104, and a desire not to be the center of attention.

Last edited by Huge on Fri Jun 24, 2011 10:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Huge

Nuclear Bombs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nuclear Bombs   Nuclear Bombs I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 24, 2011 10:20 pm

Maybe I'll change the title of this section to "News and Events"
Back to top Go down
Bigbobbinz

Nuclear Bombs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nuclear Bombs   Nuclear Bombs I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 24, 2011 10:45 pm

Hey bro! Are do-gooders bumming you out? Does sharing kinda kill your buzz? Do you like being YOURSELF(and can't help how many people you kill and leave bloodied along the way)? Then come check out my presentation on killing because you can and nobody else wants to contribute so you have to kill over 30 people in a row to achieve the ultimate-selfless goal -WINNING! Hey, does winning rev your gears? Come check it out. For more info, go to: www.iwishicouldsharekillsbuticantbecauseihatetheoppositionclearlymorethanyou.org. Shocked
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

Nuclear Bombs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nuclear Bombs   Nuclear Bombs I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 25, 2011 2:51 am

.org?
Back to top Go down
https://camping-kills.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

Nuclear Bombs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nuclear Bombs   Nuclear Bombs I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Nuclear Bombs
Page 1 of 1